What are the benefits?
Our award-winning online service is an easy to use solution that will help you streamline administration, leaving you to spend more time adding value for your clients.
How our online service can help you:
Quick to get up and running
- With our simple registration process just fill in our online registration form and we'll do the rest
- We offer full Unipass support, the password-free solution for most financial services websites.
Easy to use when you need it
- Our online service has a simple interface with all our tools and functions in one place
- Comprehensive support and training are available if you want assistance or need to ask us a question
- It's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can access it when you need to. (Although the service is sometimes unavailable for maintenance and upgrades, we normally do this at night or weekends to minimise disturbance).
A wide range of information and tools at your fingertips
- Most of our policies can be serviced online so you have almost instant access to your clients' data in one place. Find out what contracts are covered.
- We offer a wide range of tools and services, from new business illustrations to policy updates, increments and investment changes to help streamline your administration processes
- Our Noticeboard keeps you up to speed with the latest changes for your Retirement Solutions schemes.
Comprehensive scheme management
- Our contribution processing tools take the pain out of managing payments, leavers and new entrants
- For schemes you can automatically track changes and updates, to stay on top of the latest activities
- Yearly reviews can be processed online, saving time and ensuring schemes stay up to date and remain on track.
Links to back office systems
- Our online service includes valuation links directly into to Avelo's Adviser Office and IntelliFlo's Intelligent Office
- Further integration links are a core part of our future plans
- We also provide a data download tool so you can extract scheme data for use with other systems and tools.
Would you like to know more?
Contact your usual Scottish Life representative to find out more information.
For professional advisers only