Investment governance meeting updates
Real governance needs to be transparent so you can see what action we've taken and why. This should give you and your clients peace of mind that we're looking after their investments.
View our easy to read summaries which detail the key outcomes or our full in-depth minutes from each IAC meeting held within the last year.
The next meeting of the IAC is due to take place on 22 August 2014.
Governance meeting update - 28 May 2014
- No changes to the current tactical asset allocations.
- New short-term risk measure introduced for the GRIPs – all within target on this measure.
- New IAC member appointed - Isobel Langton, CEO Royal London Intermediary.
Governance meeting update - 25 February 2014
- New tactical position on all GPs and GRIPs – increased overweight in equities in favour of corporate bonds. Underweight to Property increased on GP7 only.
- Work continues on reviewing the GRIP risk targets and reviewing the process around strategic benchmark changes.
Governance meeting update - 13 November 2013
- New tactical position on GP3, 6 & 9 only – reduced holding in investment grade bonds in favour of high yield bonds effective from 19 September 2013.
- Work continues on scenario testing the Governed Portfolios, reviewing the GRIP risk targets and reviewing the triggers for strategic benchmark changes.
Governance meeting update - 3 September 2013
- New tactical position – effective from 13 June
- Scenario testing being carried out for the Governed Portfolios
- GRIP risk targets under review
- GP3 marginally triggering efficiency target.
Details of previous IAC meetings can be found on the governance meeting updates archive.
For professional advisers only