Pension fund prices & movements
- Not all funds are available for all products.
- The following pension plans are Single priced - Pension Portfolio Plans (Personal Pension, Core Investments for Self Invested Personal Pension & Income Release Plans), Individual Pension Plans (Executive, Section 32 & Stakeholder Plans), Retirement Solutions Plans (Group Personal Pension, Group Stakeholder, Company Pension and Individual Pension Plans).
- contracts have a single price at which you buy and sell units, also known as the bid price, shown in the table above.
- Other types of pension plans have an offer price at which you buy units and a bid price at which you sell units.
- Your policy documents will explain which of these prices applies to your policy.
- A switch request will normally be effected at prices published on the second business day after we receive it. However in particular circumstances we may defer a switch request, as stated in policy conditions.
Published 28 August 2012