Consumer  >  Investment for Consumers  >  Investment Factsheet

Investment Factsheet

Scottish Life Fidelity UK Growth Pension fund

Quarter 1 2014

Show Everything Print to PDF

Fund Information

Fund Details

Benchmark FTSE All Share TR 
Launch Date 29th June 1998
Fund Size £20.53m
Currency Sterling
ABI UK pension fund sector UK All Companies
Fund Manager Fidelity Investments
Fund management charge 1.95% charge, plus 0.21% additional expenses (Total Expense Ratio 2.16%)
Aim

The fund aims to outperform its benchmark.


Investment Process

The fund aims to achieve long-term capital growth by investing primarily in shares of UK companies. The fund is conservatively managed and the fund manager focuses on choosing companies within sectors rather than changing sector weightings. There is also likely to be a slight bias towards medium and smaller sized companies.


Source: Royal London Asset Management, as at 31st March 2014.
Performance
Holdings
Market Commentary

Lipper Logo  Copyright 2014 Lipper Limited (a Reuters company).

Important Information

The past performance information shown may not be current. Up to date past performance information for this fund can be obtained from Scottish Life's monthly investment bulletin, Monthly Performance Statistics. Please contact your local Scottish Life branch or the Marketing Department at St Andrew House, 1 Thistle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DG for a copy.

Investment returns may fluctuate and are not guaranteed. Past performance is not a guide to the future. Prices may fall as well as rise.

Contact Us

For full details of investment funds please contact your local Scottish Life branch or the Marketing Department at St Andrew House,1 Thistle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DG.Or visit us at http://www.scottishlife.co.uk

All literature about products that carry the Scottish Life brand is available in large print format on request to the Marketing Department. All our printed materials are 100% recycled, supporting responsible use of forest resource. Full details of Scottish Life branded products can also be obtained from the Marketing Department at Scottish Life, St Andrew House, 1 Thistle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1DG.

Scottish Life, St Andrew House, 1 Thistle Street, Edinburgh EH2 1DG. Scottish Life is a division of Royal London and markets products produced by Royal London. Royal London consists of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited and its subsidiaries. The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited provides life and pension products, is a member of the Association of British Insurers and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, egistration number 117672. Royal London Marketing Limited acts as an insurance intermediary for other providers of general insurance, mortgages and other life assurance products and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, registration number 302391. RL Corporate Pension Services Limited provides pension services and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, registration number 460304.